Modern dental technology is advancing rapidly and significantly. New techniques, tools and innovations are making entirely new types and levels of treatment possible, treatments thought to be impossible only ten years ago.
Dr. Hodd and Dr. Wu are committed to ongoing study and implementation of the latest and most advanced dental techniques to assist you, the patient. They routinely complete continuing education credits to stay at the forefront of their profession and keep up with the cutting edge of today’s constantly advancing dental technology.
Today, Minneapolis Dental offers the benefits of fully modern dentistry as fast as new devices can be implemented, currently including:
• There’s no need to make multiple trips to the dentist and wait weeks for a permanent crown to be placed. Same Day CEREC(tm) crown technology, allowing a perfectly fitting crown to be designed, created and placed in less than two hours.
• Trimera 3000 non-invasive oral cancer screening technology, allowing simple and rapid examination for the rare early signs of oral cancer, thus allowing it to be treated early on with greater chance of success.
• Digital X-Rays, allowing more precise analysis of your teeth and smile than ever before as well as computer-aided comparison of X-ray photos, while requiring only a fraction of the radiation of traditional film based X-rays.
• Boost whitening system
• Soft tissue laser treatment
• Implants and Bridges
• Full mouth rehabilitation
At Minneapolis Dental we offer comfortable, rapid, and high-tech assisted dental treatments, bringing you the healthy and beautiful smile you deserve, in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Call us today at 612-332-1255 and make an appointment. Our office is located on the 14th floor of the 150 South Fifth Street Tower (at 2nd Ave S and 5th St.) – within walking distance for those on the downtown Minneapolis skyway. We also offer complimentary parking!